Govt job 24 hours

Public Area Association Occupations 2022 at PO BOX 3113 Islamabad Nuclear Energy Apply On the web


Public Area Association Occupations 2022 at PO BOX 3113 Islamabad Nuclear Energy has been reported today in Everyday Express Paper.A public area association welcomes applications just from Pakistani Nationals for enlistment against the accompanying Posts on simply impermanent premise yet prone to go on for an endless period.


Public Area Association Occupations 2022 at PO BOX 3113 Islamabad

  • Posted On    25 September 2022
  • Location    Islamabad
  • Education    DAE Recognition/Matric
  • No of Vacancies    100+
  • Last Date     10 October 2022
  • Organization    Public Area Association
  • Address    PO BOX 3113 Islamabad

Rundown of Opportunities

  1.     Tech-I(Mechanical)
  2.     Tech-I (Choose/Electronic)
  3.     Tech-I(Civil)
  4.     Tech-II(Medical)
  5.     Tech-II(Level-III) (Mechanical/Electrical)
  6.     Tech-III(Level-II) (Mechanical/Electrical)
  7.     Driver
  8.     Tech-IV


Required Capability

    DAE Confirmation
    FA FSC
    Matric

Public Area Association Occupations 2022 at PO BOX 3113 Islamabad Nuclear Energy Apply On the we


PAEC Occupations Apply On the web

    Burning competitors apply Online through the gig Entrance 202.83.172.179/enlistment
    For additional subtleties and Peak visit the site.
 



Post a Comment

0 Comments

New post

Latest Federal Govt Jobs in Pakistan at Federal Service Tribunal Jobs 2022